Monday, June 15, 2009

Did I strike the rock?

::Thinking about the playlist Im going to make my dad for fathers day::
listening to Amos Lee...mmm

       Home is where the heart is.....i know where home is, but I dont know where my heart is. Like Moses sometimes I feel like I am wandering in the desert-are there ever times when you wish you had a cloud to follow by day and a pillar of fire by night? I know I do. If there is ANYTHING I have learned in college about myself-its that I am a visual learner. I need to read it, write it, do it, see it. The lecturers with no visual aids or powerpoint slide-just go ahead and count me out-its not going to happen. So that cloud and fire (for life) sure would be handy right now...

short today, im sleepy and all i have rolling around in my head is financial statement. thank you summer school. until then :)


No comments:

Post a Comment